Skills and qualifications
- Student at RMIT - Bachelor of Computer Science. (Transferred from UniSA - Adv. Bachelor of IT with scholarship). TER: 94.
- Application programming with C++, C and Java.
- Version control with CVS and Git.
- Knowledge of OOP design patterns.
- Experience with Linux distros including Debian, Ubuntu and Slackware.
- Amateur game development using C++, OpenGL, OpenAL and Boost.
TechnoSource Australia - Technical and sales (2016 - current)
- Collaborated on implementation of bluetooth asset tracking
- Supervised webserver and webmail migration.
- Maintained technosource.com.au website with PHP backend.
- Used MYOB Retail for sales and invoicing.
- Used Wasp Inventory Control for managing warehouse stock.
La Ionica Poultry – Food process worker (2014 - 2016)
- Processing raw chicken.
- Repetitive lifting of 15kg.
- Coldroom work.
- Helped to increase production line efficiency through more efficient processing, rotational breaks and improved ergonomics, resulting in savings of over $1,000 per week.
SAFCOL - Warehouse operations (2011 - 2013)
- Forklift operations.
- Chemical handling.